Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How It Feel

  I thought I knew it all... I thought i had it all down to a T down to repeat.. To tell someone else how to do it.
Just when I thought I knew he came and showed me; Showed me how it's really done.
Funny because I swer I didn't want any distractions. But I honestly didn't mind his presents plus he admire my attention so soon he just became apart of the plan.
  The thing about this is that I don't hear anything but his heart... I remember the steady beat; I can hear when it slows down to let him speak.
  I don't ask him a bunch of questions often because I don't want him to think I don't believe his actions... I hear them more than anything. And in this case I'm not such a good listener, but paying attention make it an actual sight to see.
  It's not so bad to not listen if it's not what I want to hear, but more of what I want to see is more important to me... He gives me that girl in the movie affect. That's exactly how I see it in my head. I can replay it over and over again and it's always a good romance chick flick.
  I hear his name and automatically began to look for him to appear. I hear his voice and close my eyes and see his lips saying exactly what he's saying moving exactly the way they would move as if he was right in front of me saying it.
  I wish it was like that with his touch because it's so heavenly I can only remember it and not actually feel it as much as I want to. I can't get the same goosebumps; the same nerve movement that creep through me when he touch me. I swer when he touches me it's like a butterfly that landed on a honeysuckle and tried to suck it dry but it remembers that it's going to want it later, so it saves it right before it's too late. When it decides to fly away it always comes back and do the same thing. The honeysuckle don't mind because the feeling of knowing that the butterfly is coming back to it and isn't going to let it die is literally breathtaking...
  Even though I can't feel him physically, I can feel him holding on to my soul mentally. I'm stuck thats how I know this feeling can't go away. It don't stop and I don't remember when it started; it happened and then I feel in love like how you fall... Slowly but then all at once like BOOM. Only difference is I'm falling upside down... I'm floating now, I can't find solid ground, and I don't even want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment