Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Business Is Business

"So it's Wednesday right"? Lol. These socials will define your life. Maybe it's just me but really; everyday I get on Instagram or Twitter and see people post things we all like or suppose to care about. From exposing to screenshots it's always someone trying to let us know what's going on in their precious lives.


    I'm convinced people are just eager for the attention eager to be acknowledge and eager to have a group of unknowns on their side. Example one: "oh it's Monday right"? Like we don't know it's Monday! Post the guy you all want us to finally know about, You know since we all CARE! It's not that serious same with today though. What makes people think other people who do not know them from a can of paint actually care who you talk to. 

    People use these social site to show everyone how good things are going, how popping they claim to be, how broke they baby's dad is, how much of a thief they baby mom is, how they have the best relationship, how much money they got. The list goes on, but honestly what is everyone trying to prove? Like thank you for putting me in your business but why should I know all these things? You don't ned my approval to do what you do.

    I'm not lying to you when I tell you these people who follow you on these social sites DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE! They really don't. I mean they might act like they care say "damnnnn" or maybe "yall is cute together" but trust when I say someone screenshoted you and put you in a group message talking about "your business". So really all you do most of the time when you post is give people something to talk about. Now you might be the type who like get into stuff like that but me I don't like people in my business because I don't care about anyone's opinion! 

   Here's what cracks me up the most. Here's what I really wanted to crack down on. People post so much about their personal lives and then will get mad once someone has something to say. I mean once you post something to the public your now giving the public a chance to voice their opinions weather it's good ones or bad ones. But lord knows you guys hate it when it's bad ones and have the nerve to tell people to "mind their business". People wouldn't be in your business if you didn't put them in it. I can honestly tell you a few people's whole lives and what they been thru and I swer to you I probably don't even speak to them or even meet them. YES ITS THAT SERIOUS! 

    All I'm saying is this, if you don't want anyone to know don't post. Keep that thought better yet, that business to yourself if it's not anyone's business, Keep it to a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment