Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What You Really Want?

  As a child my parents always tried to explain to me what my wants and needs are. Trying to tell me that my needs are way more important than my wants even when my wants out weight my needs. Now people take this a bit far, making their wants their needs and vise versa. Or sometimes even forgetting about their wants thinking they're unimportant!

 Wanting to be happy is important; wanting to be married is important; wanting to be successful.. IS IMPORTANT! None of these are exactly needs what so ever but are important when you're trying to figure out what your future will contain. It really amazes me how many people don't know what to say when someone asks them "WHAT DO YOU WANT"? If you want it then say it.. It's really that simple because most people can careless about your needs and get confused about wants.

  I thought it was so funny how I just seen toshthugettes post about how guys don't never be up front about what they want.. That's only because we all know what they want at the end of the day which is fine but leading someone on is never the case. If you want to be just friends but want to do what people in relationships do, which can be difficult, but shit we can make it work. All you have to do is say that's what you want! If you just want sex you need to say that's what you want. How don't you know if I may want that too? Don't go forcing anything because you're not sure what you want! And don't go forgetting what just sex means! Don't go acting as if you want something more because things could get pretty messy. And don't get upset when you get what you want be clear not misleading.

 Guys and girls be so worried about what they think they need but never know exactly what they want.  I always feel like if you don't know what you want then you don't need to be trying to mess with me. Only because time is a precious thing we can not get back. Please don't go wasting anyone's time just because you don't know exactly what you want... And most of us don't but that's something we all NEED to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment